More On Article
- Call for Papers - "Interdisciplinary Research into Cultural and Biological Transformations in the Paleolithic Period"
- BAG-Förderpreis awaded to HEAS Members Magdalena Blanz and Doris Jetzinger
- Death and Teeth of Late Neolithic Sheep and Red Deer Excavated at Ness of Brodgar, Orkney Islands (UK)
- Genetic insights into the social organization of Neanderthals
- HEAS in the News: HEAS's Research is featured in Austrian Press
Frouin, M., Douka, K., Dave, A.K., Schwenninger, J.-L., Mercier, N., Murray, A.S., Santaniello, F., Boschian, G., Grimaldi, S., Higham, T., 2022. A refined chronology for the Middle and early Upper Paleolithic sequence of Riparo Mochi (Liguria, Italy). Journal of Human Evolution 169, 103211.