More On Article
- Temporal mapping of derived high-frequency gene variants supports the mosaic nature of the evolution of Homo sapiens.
- Population dynamics and genetic connectivity in recent chimpanzee history
- Northeastern Asian and Jomon-related genetic structure in the Three Kingdoms period of Gimhae, Korea
- Interdisciplinary Investigations of the Neolithic Circular Ditch Enclosure of Velm (Lower Austria)
- Thirty years of geometric morphometrics: Achievements, challenges, and the ongoing quest for biological meaningfulness.
Frouin, M., Douka, K., Dave, A.K., Schwenninger, J.-L., Mercier, N., Murray, A.S., Santaniello, F., Boschian, G., Grimaldi, S., Higham, T., 2022. A refined chronology for the Middle and early Upper Paleolithic sequence of Riparo Mochi (Liguria, Italy). Journal of Human Evolution 169, 103211.