More On Article
- Call for Papers - "Interdisciplinary Research into Cultural and Biological Transformations in the Paleolithic Period"
- BAG-Förderpreis awaded to HEAS Members Magdalena Blanz and Doris Jetzinger
- Death and Teeth of Late Neolithic Sheep and Red Deer Excavated at Ness of Brodgar, Orkney Islands (UK)
- Genetic insights into the social organization of Neanderthals
- HEAS in the News: HEAS's Research is featured in Austrian Press
Sharif, M., Mohaseb, A., Zimmermann, M., Trixl, S., Saliari, K, Kunst, G., Cucchi, T., Czeika, S., Mashkour,M., Orlando, L., Schaefer, K., Peters, J., Mohandesan, E. , 2022, Ancient DNA refines taxonomic classification of Roman equids north of the Alps, elaborated with osteomorphology and geometric morphometrics