More On Article
- HEAS Member interviewed for Austria Innovativ Magazine
- HEAS Member Immo Trinks featured in Wired Magazine
- HEAS Member Gerhard Weber interviewed for Spektrum on Homo Naledi Cave
- Impact of prolonged heating on the color and crystallinity of bone.
- Impact of a recent wildfire on tortoises at Cape Point, South Africa, and implications for the interpretation of heated bones in the archaeological record
Sharif, M., Mohaseb, A., Zimmermann, M., Trixl, S., Saliari, K, Kunst, G., Cucchi, T., Czeika, S., Mashkour,M., Orlando, L., Schaefer, K., Peters, J., Mohandesan, E. , 2022, Ancient DNA refines taxonomic classification of Roman equids north of the Alps, elaborated with osteomorphology and geometric morphometrics Journal of Archaeological Science