More On Article
- HEAS Member Gerhard Weber interviewed for Spektrum on Homo Naledi Cave
- Impact of prolonged heating on the color and crystallinity of bone.
- Impact of a recent wildfire on tortoises at Cape Point, South Africa, and implications for the interpretation of heated bones in the archaeological record
- HEAS Member Philipp Mitteroecker is the 2023 recipient of the Rohlf Medal for Excellence in Morphometric Methods and Applications
- Predictive use of modern reference osteological collections for disentangling the shape of Eurasian equid cheek teeth and metapodials in archaeological material
An interview with HEAS Head Gerhard Weber has been featured in numerous Austrian publications.
Read full articles (in German) here