More On Article
- Identification and quantification of projectile impact marks on bone: new experimental insights using osseous points
- The 10,000-year biocultural history of fallow deer and its implications for conservation policy
- Stable population structure in Europe since the Iron Age, despite high mobility
- Adopt, Adapt, and Share! FAIR Archeological Data for Studying Roman Rural Landscapes in Northern Noricum.
- HEAS Member Peter Steier publishes paper on dating Austria's Lake Neusiedl
HEAS Member Meriam Guellil was recently interviewed for a Nature feature on the study of the role of ancient microbes in understanding the evolution of past infectious diseases.
Read article here: