More On Article
- Identification and quantification of projectile impact marks on bone: new experimental insights using osseous points
- The 10,000-year biocultural history of fallow deer and its implications for conservation policy
- Stable population structure in Europe since the Iron Age, despite high mobility
- Adopt, Adapt, and Share! FAIR Archeological Data for Studying Roman Rural Landscapes in Northern Noricum.
- HEAS Member Peter Steier publishes paper on dating Austria's Lake Neusiedl
HEAS Member Sylvia Kirchengast was interviewed for Spektrum magazine on her work on the evolution of the menopause.
Read the full article (in German) here:
Research Areas: Article