More On Article
- Genomes From Verteba Cave Suggest Diversity Within The Trypillians In Ukraine
- Sex classification using the human sacrum: Geometric morphometrics versus conventional approaches
- Unveiling the Genetic History of the Maniq, a Primary Hunter-Gatherer Society
- The microstructure and the origin of the Venus from Willendorf
- Ancient DNA and deep population structure in sub-Saharan African foragers
Butovskaya, M.L., Mezentseva, A., Mabulla, A., Shackelford, T.K., Schaefer, K., Fink, B., Windhager, S., 2022. Facial cues to physical strength increase attractiveness but decrease aggressiveness assessments in male Maasai of Northern Tanzania. Evolution and Human Behavior 43, 115-121.