More On Article
- Dynamic finite-element simulations reveal early origin of complex human birth pattern
- Genomes From Verteba Cave Suggest Diversity Within The Trypillians In Ukraine
- Sex classification using the human sacrum: Geometric morphometrics versus conventional approaches
- Unveiling the Genetic History of the Maniq, a Primary Hunter-Gatherer Society
- The microstructure and the origin of the Venus from Willendorf
Blanz, M., Stewart, S., Mainland, I., Ascough, P., Raab, A., Feldmann, J., Taggart, M.A., 2022. Trace element ratios in tooth enamel as palaeodietary indicators of seaweed consumption and coastal grazing, and their broader applicability. Journal of Archaeological Science 139.