More On Article
- Identification of constrained sequence elements across 239 primate genomes
- Investigating the co-occurrence of Neanderthals and modern humans in Belgium through direct radiocarbon dating of bone implements
- Çukuriçi Höyük 5: Stratigraphie und Architektur der frühen Bronzezeit.
- HEAS member Mathias Mehofer awarded with a EU-H2020-IPERION grant
- Testing The Use Of Xad Resin To Remove Synthetic Contamination From Archaeological Bone Prior To Radiocarbon Dating
HEAS Members Magdalena Blanz and Doris Jetzinger have been awarded the BAG-Förderpreis, the promotional award of the Bioarchäologische Gesellschaft Österreich, for their PhD thesis and Master thesis, respectively.
In the course of the award ceremony they will both give online talks about their thesis topics on Tuesday, December 13th, starting at 18:30.
All information on the talks can be found on the BAG events homepage here