More On Article
- Identification of constrained sequence elements across 239 primate genomes
- Investigating the co-occurrence of Neanderthals and modern humans in Belgium through direct radiocarbon dating of bone implements
- Çukuriçi Höyük 5: Stratigraphie und Architektur der frühen Bronzezeit.
- HEAS member Mathias Mehofer awarded with a EU-H2020-IPERION grant
- Testing The Use Of Xad Resin To Remove Synthetic Contamination From Archaeological Bone Prior To Radiocarbon Dating
Gerhard Weber, former Head of HEAS, was recently interviewed by Spektrum magazine on the Rising Star cave system in South Africia and some of the controversial theories explaining the discovery of 1,550 bone fragments from Homo naledi found deep within the cave.