More On Article
- Identification of constrained sequence elements across 239 primate genomes
- Investigating the co-occurrence of Neanderthals and modern humans in Belgium through direct radiocarbon dating of bone implements
- Çukuriçi Höyük 5: Stratigraphie und Architektur der frühen Bronzezeit.
- HEAS member Mathias Mehofer awarded with a EU-H2020-IPERION grant
- Testing The Use Of Xad Resin To Remove Synthetic Contamination From Archaeological Bone Prior To Radiocarbon Dating
HEAS Member Karina Grömer was recently interviewed for the Austria Innovativ magazine on her work as a science mediator, experiences of the pandemic and what you should pay attention to as a science ambassador.
The print version of this magazine was delivered to all participants at the Forum Alpbach in August 2023 .
Read article (in German) here