HEAS Partner Event – The Gold Treasure of Ebreichsdorf – Natural History Museum Vienna
More On Article
- Genome-wide coancestry reveals details of ancient and recent male-driven reticulation in baboons
- The landscape of tolerated genetic variation in humans and primates
- A global catalog of whole-genome diversity from 233 primate species
- Primate diversity studies with a contribution of HEAS member Martin Kuhlwilm
- HEAS Members featured in the Austrian National Press
In August 2023, the Late Bronze Age gold finds from Ebreichsdorf, Austria, will be donated to the Natural History Museum Vienna by the Austrian Federal Railways.
Within this framework, a conference on prehistoric gold finds will take place at the NHM on August 18-20, 2023.
It would be nice to welcome you at this.
Below you will find the program and the registration form for participation.
Please send in the registrations by 15st June 2023 here
Ahead of the symposium, the Federal Monuments Authority Austria hosts their annual expert round table on the topic “Finds – Reports – Treasures. Archaeological preservation of monuments in the pandemic years” at Mauerbach, Lower Austria, on Thursday, 17th August 2023. Contact for the expert talk Eva Steigberger
With best regards from the Natural History Museum Vienna
Einladung zum Internationalen Symposium
The Gold Treasure of Ebreichsdorf