More On Article
- Identification and quantification of projectile impact marks on bone: new experimental insights using osseous points
- The 10,000-year biocultural history of fallow deer and its implications for conservation policy
- Stable population structure in Europe since the Iron Age, despite high mobility
- Adopt, Adapt, and Share! FAIR Archeological Data for Studying Roman Rural Landscapes in Northern Noricum.
- HEAS Member Peter Steier publishes paper on dating Austria's Lake Neusiedl
In August 2023, the Late Bronze Age gold finds from Ebreichsdorf, Austria, will be donated to the Natural History Museum Vienna by the Austrian Federal Railways.
Within this framework, a conference on prehistoric gold finds will take place at the NHM on August 18-20, 2023.
It would be nice to welcome you at this.
Below you will find the program and the registration form for participation.
Please send in the registrations by 15st June 2023 here
Ahead of the symposium, the Federal Monuments Authority Austria hosts their annual expert round table on the topic “Finds – Reports – Treasures. Archaeological preservation of monuments in the pandemic years” at Mauerbach, Lower Austria, on Thursday, 17th August 2023. Contact for the expert talk Eva Steigberger
With best regards from the Natural History Museum Vienna