New Publication by HEAS Member
More On Article
- 2023 CALL FOR NOMINATIONS - The Rohlf Medal
- HEAS Head Gerhard Weber's article on 'The microstructure and the origin of the Venus from Willendorf' is in the Top 100 Scientific Reports papers published in 2022.
- New HEAS Bell Beaker workshop at the Natural History Museum on the 21st March
- Seascapes project announced in the European Archaeologist's Newsletter
- HEAS Head Gerhard Weber announces the release of the EVAN Toolbox 1.75 software for 3D shape and form analysis for free use.
HEAS Member Mario Gavranovic has recently published a paper with Cambridge University Press on ‘Kopilo: a newly discovered Late Bronze and Iron Age burial ground in Bosnia’
Research Areas: Article