More On Article
- Identification and quantification of projectile impact marks on bone: new experimental insights using osseous points
- The 10,000-year biocultural history of fallow deer and its implications for conservation policy
- Stable population structure in Europe since the Iron Age, despite high mobility
- Adopt, Adapt, and Share! FAIR Archeological Data for Studying Roman Rural Landscapes in Northern Noricum.
- HEAS Member Peter Steier publishes paper on dating Austria's Lake Neusiedl
Thomas Einwögerer, HEAS PI and leader of the The Quaternary archeology research group of the Austrian Archaeological Institute (ÖAI) of the Academy of Sciences (ÖAW), spoke to the Austrian newspaper Der Standard about the attempts to interpret Stone Age symbols in Cave Art.
Read full article (In German) here